Our Commitment to You
Substantial measures are in place at Endeavor Bank to protect your identity and your accounts against theft and personal fraud. Our bank privacy policies protect your personal and financial information while password protection for online activity helps to ensure online security. Encryption of online transactions also help protect you against hackers.
Listed below are some simple precautions you can take to help keep your personal information safe:
- Beware of mail, e-mail and telephone solicitations
- Invest in a shredder to destroy documents
- Never leave receipts at ATMs, gas pumps, or bank workstations
- Check all personal and business accounts frequently
- Shield your PIN number when using an ATM
- Educate yourself about Identity Theft
What to Do If You're a Victim
Contact Endeavor Bank immediately. Our customer service team will help you through the process. We will also help close your accounts and create new passwords for any new accounts.
Beyond contacting Endeavor Bank, the following steps are encouraged:
- File a police report with your local police department and obtain a copy.
- Check your online accounts such as eBay, Amazon, PayPal, online banking accounts, etc.
- Contact the three major credit bureaus to request a "fraud alert" or a security freeze to be placed on your credit report.
- Check with the post office for any unauthorized change of address requests.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Identity Theft Links
You are now leaving Endeavor Bank's website and are going to a website that is not operated by the bank. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.