Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Welcome to Our website (“Site”). We maintain this Site as a service to our customers. By using the Site, you are
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. If you access or use the Site after we post a change, you accept that change. If you do not accept the change, do not access or use the Site. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically.
2. None of the material on our Site may be downloaded, distributed, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Endeavor Bank. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user an ownership interest in any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Endeavor Bank or any third party.
3. You will use the Site in accordance with all applicable laws. Endeavor Bank may, without notice, terminate your access to the Site or take other actions as are reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements and as necessary to protect Endeavor’s networks, information and the security and integrity of the Site.
5. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. “Endeavor Bank”, our logos and others marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Endeavor Bank. The posting of information or materials on the Site by Endeavor does not constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials. Endeavor Bank exclusively owns all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all documentation, software, contents, graphics, designs, data, computer codes, ideas, know-how, “look and feel,” compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversions and other materials included within the Site and related to the Site, and all modifications and derivative works thereof, and all intellectual property rights related thereto. You shall not challenge, contest or otherwise impair Endeavor Bank’s ownership of the Site
and the content therein or the validity or enforceability of Endeavor Bank’s intellectual property rights related thereto. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site at any time without notice. Product or offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice.
6. You are responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining your own internal equipment and communications services necessary to access and use the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any telephone charges, Internet access fees, and other such similar fees and expenses that you incur by accessing the Site.
8. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF CONDUCT OR TRADE CUSTOM OR USAGE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY INVOLVE BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. ENDEAVOR BANK SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ENDEAVOR BANK THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Endeavor is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.